Value Proposition & Key Differentiator
FAST & EASY
- Digital application and KYC (know-your-customer)
- Fast approval
- Minimal documents required
- Offline: face to face payment acceptance
- Online: Online MG link & e-commerce payment gateway
- Recurring, mail order or telephone order and authorized charge
- Merchant payment services approved by Bank Negara Malaysia
- Licensed with multiple global card scheme
- PCI certified merchant acquiring system
- End-to-end marketing support
- Loyalty programmes to drive transactions
We are the supplier for credit card merchant / machine / terminal. We provide Android Smart All-in-One Point of Sales (POS) terminals and payment services solutions nationwide in Malaysia.
We acquire merchants in 16 cities in Malaysia – Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Kuala Lumpur / Wilayah Persekutuan, Labuan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Putrajaya, Perlis, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Selangor, Terengganu, Sabah and Sarawak.
We accept multiple payment modes and support Visa or MasterCard, credit card and debit card from Maybank, CIMB Bank, Public Bank Berhad, RHB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, AmBank, UOB Malaysia Bank, Bank Rakyat, OCBC Bank Malaysia, HSBC Bank Malaysia, Affin Bank, Bank Islam Malaysia, Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia, CitiBank Malaysia, Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN), Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad, Alliance Bank, Agrobank, Al-Rajhi Malaysia, MBSB Bank Berhad, Co-op Bank Pertama, American Express, UnionPay (UPI/ CUP), JCB, NETS and others. As well as major local and cross border e-wallets’ acceptance such as AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay QRPay, Touch ‘n Go eWallet (TnG), GrabPay, Boost, MAE (Maybank QRPay), Razer Pay, CIMB QR Pay, ShopeePay, Mcash and others.
We offer extensive payment options, both offline and online to fulfil your payment needs. Multiple ways to receive payments and more ways to get paid – mobile app, online payments, and in-store.
Point of sales (POS) is a system that allows customers to do payment to the merchant when a product or service is purchased. It helps to make business easier as you can keep track of inventory, sales process and transaction. Your business work can be structured with the assistance of POS.
To sign up, get in touch with us at +6016-3850232 (Call / WhatsApp).
The application will take about 1 to 6 weeks to process. Different banks will have different lead time. The process will be shortened if you have provided the full documentation.
There’s no minimum transaction amount, you can perform any amount of the transaction even at RM1.00.
Different banks have different MDR, please get in touch with us at +6016-3850232 (Call / WhatsApp).
If you face any technical issues, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly 24 X 7 customer support team, our dedicated customer support team is here to help. They will be troubleshooting the issues through the phone or send technician onsite to check.
Yes. With POS terminal, you can offer your customer to pay through installment plan. However, there are some terms and conditions to be applied. For example: if the credit card machine is provided by CIMB bank, you are allowed to offer installment plan for CIMB credit card holders only. For more details, please get in touch with us at +6016-3850232 (Call / WhatsApp).
The proceeds are will be deposited in your business bank account by the processor within a matter of days. Different bank will have different policies to validate a payment and deposit the payment into merchant’s bank account, usually take 1 to 3 working days deposit the payment after you have performed the settlement.
Here is the standard required documentation that you need to prepare:
- Sole proprietor & Partnership: SSM (Business Registration Form), Form B & D
- LLP: LLP Cert
- Public / Private Limited Company: Super Form (Section 14 & 58) or Form 9, 23, 24, 49, M&A
- Photocopy of all Director / Owner / Partners’ identity card / passport
- Latest month bank statement (physical / online copy) displaying bank name, account name and account number
- Photo of Site Visit (Signboard, premises, display of products, equipment)
- Local Council / Trading License / Business License (Optional)
- Supporting docs such as Company Invoices / Pricelist / Catalogue (Optional)
- Tenancy Agreement / S&P Agreement (Optional)
For more details about the required documents and terms & conditions, please get in touch with us at +6016-3850232 (Call / WhatsApp).